Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Chocolate Banana Shakeology Smoothie

I usually make a smoothie when I need a quick grab on the go or when I just need a boost of healthy! When I feel like I don't get enough vegetables or that I have eaten too many bad meals, I make a smoothie! A shakeology smoothie and sometimes a mix of fruits, veggies, and chia seeds. I also drink a smoothie when I don't feel like cooking. Sometimes it's just one of those days where you're really hungry and tired and you just wanna fill your stomach up!!

I will be sure to make a post about my fruit and vegetable smoothie another time! :)

Yields: 1 serving

Appliances used: Ninja blender (you can use any blender you have in handy)

Pour water into the blender cup. Cut half of a banana and pinch pieces into the cup. Pour 1 scoop of Shakeology into the blender cup. Blend together until combine.

~1/4 cups water
1/2 banana
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology



Add ice into the cup leaving room for the blender to work. You must put enough ice so that your drink becomes smoothie-like.

~1.5 cups of ice


Blend your smoothie until well-combined and enjoy :)


Your smoothie should look like the picture below. 




This taste exactly like a chocolate milkshake (but healthier of course)!!! I'm in loveeee!!~ Hahaha..

Amazing amount of nutrition in one little cup! :) Easy and healthy meal as well.

Source: Calorie Counter

1 comment:

  1. Food processors or even better the Best Buy Hand Blender - my mum has been using them for almost two decades now and thinks it's an extremely brilliant invention.

    Cosmetics (day /night creams) - they are exhorbitant in India compared to the west.

    Rice cooker - needs no explanation

    Crockery - like someone earlier suggested corelle

    Cutlery caddy - a set of cutlery in its own fancy box

    Freezer bags

    Orthofeet shoes

    ReplyDelete